On 01.02.02, I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Too late for surgery, I had chemotherapy, which failed. In May the chemotherapy was changed and I was soon in remission which was celebrated and welcome and lasted nine years - until October 2011. There was progression in 2011 so more treatment was indicated and I am now back in partial remission. But I'm not only a cancer patient - I also enjoy my family, walk my dogs and am learning to draw and paint. Life is good!

Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Wrong is sometimes right

Sometimes it's wonderful to be wrong, as it was this afternoon.   I was fussing with my new-to-me walker and bumped into something.  Voilá! It does fold after all!  All my mobility problems are solved now.  I want to add some storage space - that will be fun, sort of nesting into my new conveyance.

Steve took this photo of Demi, me and Brix after we returned from a walk around the block.  This is the best gift anyone could have given me at this time, I really need the boost to get around more easily.  I can't drive right now - the wrong kind of drugs - but I can at least walk - and the walking will be an issue even after I begin driving again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails