On 01.02.02, I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Too late for surgery, I had chemotherapy, which failed. In May the chemotherapy was changed and I was soon in remission which was celebrated and welcome and lasted nine years - until October 2011. There was progression in 2011 so more treatment was indicated and I am now back in partial remission. But I'm not only a cancer patient - I also enjoy my family, walk my dogs and am learning to draw and paint. Life is good!

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Rain a-coming

It couldn't have been quieter today.  I slept a lot, just couldn't pull it together.  I did work briefly and was okay for that, but was glad to rest again later.  Not exactly reaching my goal to Get Things Done.

After scaring us and saying there would be no rain until 2013, "they" are now saying that next week will offer significant precipitation.  Starting Monday and lasting for several days, we might even see as much as two inches.  We need that rain so much.  If anything happens, it will be the first storm of the season.  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails