On 01.02.02, I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Too late for surgery, I had chemotherapy, which failed. In May the chemotherapy was changed and I was soon in remission which was celebrated and welcome and lasted nine years - until October 2011. There was progression in 2011 so more treatment was indicated and I am now back in partial remission. But I'm not only a cancer patient - I also enjoy my family, walk my dogs and am learning to draw and paint. Life is good!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I got unplugged from the heart monitor this afternoon and now I'm waiting for the test results.  My biggest fear is that it will show ...... nothing.  I wasn't symptomatic during that 24 hours but was for the previous several days. Now I just feel a little green...

In the meantime, we went to sleep last night listening to the rain (the sweetest sound on earth) and this morning we woke up to rain.  And it's raining now and has been all day, is forecasted to continue on for a few more days.  YES!  Altogether we are expecting five inches, not enough to bring us up to normal, but enough to help out.  This is just next to awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails