On 01.02.02, I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Too late for surgery, I had chemotherapy, which failed. In May the chemotherapy was changed and I was soon in remission which was celebrated and welcome and lasted nine years - until October 2011. There was progression in 2011 so more treatment was indicated and I am now back in partial remission. But I'm not only a cancer patient - I also enjoy my family, walk my dogs and am learning to draw and paint. Life is good!

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

There's a Belle in the bush

I was quietly going about my business of transplanting a few more pansies into a windowbox and watering everything alive and blooming in the front yard when -- what do my wondering eyes happen to notice? Belle, the cat, was hiding in the shade of some bushes quietly observing the world from the safety of her lair.


1 comment:

  1. That cat is definitely perfectly happy where she is , thank you...

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails