On 01.02.02, I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Too late for surgery, I had chemotherapy, which failed. In May the chemotherapy was changed and I was soon in remission which was celebrated and welcome and lasted nine years - until October 2011. There was progression in 2011 so more treatment was indicated and I am now back in partial remission. But I'm not only a cancer patient - I also enjoy my family, walk my dogs and am learning to draw and paint. Life is good!

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Favorite times of day

I have two favorite times of day -- right now, at night, when the neighborhood is quiet and our pets are winding down, calming themselves for sleep. I stay up late (and pay for it in the morning). The other favorite is when the mail carrier arrives, by truck. I like to watch her put our bundle in the mailbox or maybe I'll walk out to greet her. This week two special things arrived by mail. From London I received another set of MOO cards.



And from Malaysia I received a card of Vietnamese girls (yes, the woman who wrote the card said she was from Malaysia but the postcard was from Vietnam and she wanted to share it with me).



They are lovely, aren't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails