On 01.02.02, I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Too late for surgery, I had chemotherapy, which failed. In May the chemotherapy was changed and I was soon in remission which was celebrated and welcome and lasted nine years - until October 2011. There was progression in 2011 so more treatment was indicated and I am now back in partial remission. But I'm not only a cancer patient - I also enjoy my family, walk my dogs and am learning to draw and paint. Life is good!

Thursday, June 06, 2013

Hot potato,cold potato

Finally a day with nothing scheduled!

We shopped in Santa Rosa, read & napped.  I found a new collective to join so now I'm back in medical chocolate and more comfortable.

When the cast was removed I suddenly yelled out from all the pain radiating down my left pinkie finger. It hasn't quit. Instead of the damaged nerves story I was getting, I'm now wondering if it's actually broken.

I seem to have received considerable benefit from yesterday's two units of blood. I think the chemo is working too because I suddenly feel much better.

The hope is that I've reversed direction and have turned a better corner...

1 comment:

  1. Crossing my fingers that you've turned a corner! Hope that finger isn't broken too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails