On 01.02.02, I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Too late for surgery, I had chemotherapy, which failed. In May the chemotherapy was changed and I was soon in remission which was celebrated and welcome and lasted nine years - until October 2011. There was progression in 2011 so more treatment was indicated and I am now back in partial remission. But I'm not only a cancer patient - I also enjoy my family, walk my dogs and am learning to draw and paint. Life is good!

Monday, August 27, 2012

Muddling through

Here's the second part of my homework for class this evening.  Next week we get to use color.

The dogs are feeling better now, well enough to bark when another dog is in their territory.  I never imagined being grateful for barking!  For a while there the house was eerily quiet as they slept off their drugs.

Living with Brix is like living with a two-year-old.  He's the one who gets into stuff, Demi simply participates after the fact.  She's smaller, better behaved, and would never surf the kitchen counter.  On the other hand, if he brings down the food she'll certainly participate in the feast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails