On 01.02.02, I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Too late for surgery, I had chemotherapy, which failed. In May the chemotherapy was changed and I was soon in remission which was celebrated and welcome and lasted nine years - until October 2011. There was progression in 2011 so more treatment was indicated and I am now back in partial remission. But I'm not only a cancer patient - I also enjoy my family, walk my dogs and am learning to draw and paint. Life is good!

Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Say cheese!

Brix, Demi, Parisse (front)
How do pet photographers get entire litters of young puppies to line up and sit for a picture taking session?  Steve and I fussed with our three adult dogs for several minutes and this is the best of all the shots!  We had treats, commands and praises, but nothing could get them to sit nicely facing the camera.  In real life they looked so festive in their July 4th scarves.

3 comments:

  1. It's nice to see all three of them in one frame. It's been great reading about Parisse's recent changes; she looks like such a sweetie in this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca - Parisse is sweet and lovable in her own way, but it's been frustrating to watch her not play, not learn, not be part of the pack and not even respond to Prozac (yes, the vet even tried that). She's coming along, and we are thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look cute here. I read that pros take lots and lots of fast, multiple shots and then pick the good ones.

    I have a book on dog training by a lady who says it's for the untrainable dogs. It's called When Pigs Fly, Training Success with With Impossible Dogs by Jane Killion. It's interesting but time consuming at first I think (the training, not the reading of the book).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails