On 01.02.02, I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Too late for surgery, I had chemotherapy, which failed. In May the chemotherapy was changed and I was soon in remission which was celebrated and welcome and lasted nine years - until October 2011. There was progression in 2011 so more treatment was indicated and I am now back in partial remission. But I'm not only a cancer patient - I also enjoy my family, walk my dogs and am learning to draw and paint. Life is good!

Sunday, July 01, 2012

In her dotage

Top row: Rafaela, Rebella (she rebels)
Bottom row: Raquel, Rosie, Rocket
I'm clearly not much of a detective.  Steve and I were out walking the dogs this evening when I bumped into a hedge of rosemary.  The scent clung to my shirt as we walked through town -- and, since it was the same route that we took last evening, I can infer that I bumped into the same hedge then as well.  It wasn't the community that smelled like rosemary, it was me!

It was so cold this morning.  The fog hung around until after lunch.  I wore cords and a jacket to church - and everyone else had sweaters and layers as well.  Eventually the temperature reached the mid-70ºs F - and I just about feel guilty mentioning that after hearing how others are suffering with blasting summer heat and power outages undoing their AC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails