On 01.02.02, I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Too late for surgery, I had chemotherapy, which failed. In May the chemotherapy was changed and I was soon in remission which was celebrated and welcome and lasted nine years - until October 2011. There was progression in 2011 so more treatment was indicated and I am now back in partial remission. But I'm not only a cancer patient - I also enjoy my family, walk my dogs and am learning to draw and paint. Life is good!

Monday, June 11, 2012

Will it work?

From yesterday's walk
The next cool-down begins tomorrow, great because it was in the low 90ºs F here and that's pushing my limit.  Steve turned on the AC but during the warmest part of the day I was in Juvenile Hall which is also cool - so I was fine all day and have nothing to complain about.

Tomorrow is a bigger day.  I have a CT scan in the morning and Parisse has her surgery (but is expected to be fine).  Youngest Grandson is coming in time for dinner and will stay until Friday evening.  Nana's Art Camp will be open again!  I reminded him to bring the 9x12 sketchbook I gave him so we can add some more pages.

The only problem is that Youngest Daughter has been home from her day program with a cough and a cold.....

2 comments:

  1. I hope that your scan and Parisse's surgery both went smoothly--and have fun with your grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And so it was and shall be!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails