On 01.02.02, I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Too late for surgery, I had chemotherapy, which failed. In May the chemotherapy was changed and I was soon in remission which was celebrated and welcome and lasted nine years - until October 2011. There was progression in 2011 so more treatment was indicated and I am now back in partial remission. But I'm not only a cancer patient - I also enjoy my family, walk my dogs and am learning to draw and paint. Life is good!

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Simple life, simple pleasures

There's no K in chicory!

Youngest Grandson was dropped off after dinner last night, but will be back next week for another Tuesday to Friday.  He almost went ballistic when his mom asked, "Well, should we play it by ear for next week?"  No, no, no, no and no!  He had already made plans to return and didn't want to miss out.

That just cracks me up, I mean, we don't do a whole lot over here, really.  It's basically three days of Nana's Art Camp, the library, Farmers' Market, gathering chicken eggs, walking dogs and hanging out quietly.  He loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails