On 01.02.02, I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Too late for surgery, I had chemotherapy, which failed. In May the chemotherapy was changed and I was soon in remission which was celebrated and welcome and lasted nine years - until October 2011. There was progression in 2011 so more treatment was indicated and I am now back in partial remission. But I'm not only a cancer patient - I also enjoy my family, walk my dogs and am learning to draw and paint. Life is good!

Saturday, May 05, 2012

Gotta get something done!

Today was an incredibly beautiful day here in northern California.  They should have held the Kentucky Derby here instead of, well, Kentucky, because our weather was so much nicer.  Steve was rooting for Rousing Sermon, but it didn't happen so he's over it.

For me, it was the laziest of lazy Saturdays.  I won't tell you how much time I spent playing Words with Friends on Facebook.  I got whooped by my foster granddaughter which really surprised me.  I don't remember her mother being particularly interested in words - quite the opposite - but when I asked her how she got so good she said they often play Scrabble at home.

I need to think about how much time I want to spend on the 'Net.  (Lots - that's what an addiction is!)

2 comments:

  1. I believe the games are addictive especially the ones that you try to get the most of something within a set time. I just keep trying again and again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am enjoying every minute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails