On 01.02.02, I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Too late for surgery, I had chemotherapy, which failed. In May the chemotherapy was changed and I was soon in remission which was celebrated and welcome and lasted nine years - until October 2011. There was progression in 2011 so more treatment was indicated and I am now back in partial remission. But I'm not only a cancer patient - I also enjoy my family, walk my dogs and am learning to draw and paint. Life is good!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

What time is it?

Demi waits for the doctor
Steve had an old aunt who swore, every year at this time, that the government stole one hour from each day and never gave it back.  While I wouldn't go quite that far, I also dislike Daylight Saving Time.  Some states - like Hawaii - don't use it.  I wish the rest of us would follow their example.  My choice would be to decide on which standard to choose, then use it and stop messing with the clocks.  All it does is confuse my chickens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails