On 01.02.02, I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Too late for surgery, I had chemotherapy, which failed. In May the chemotherapy was changed and I was soon in remission which was celebrated and welcome and lasted nine years - until October 2011. There was progression in 2011 so more treatment was indicated and I am now back in partial remission. But I'm not only a cancer patient - I also enjoy my family, walk my dogs and am learning to draw and paint. Life is good!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Please raise the debt ceiling....

This was a monstrous day no matter how you cut it.  The ongoing debt ceiling issue is coming to an end... a dead end.  There has to be a solution before time runs out .... something I'm losing sleep over.

And then there was Norway's tragedy.  That was sudden and unexpected  and the death toll continues to rise.  I'll lose sleep over that one too.

I can't seem to plant enough sunflower seeds fast enough to offset all the negativity in the world.  The imbalance is freaking me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails