On 01.02.02, I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Too late for surgery, I had chemotherapy, which failed. In May the chemotherapy was changed and I was soon in remission which was celebrated and welcome and lasted nine years - until October 2011. There was progression in 2011 so more treatment was indicated and I am now back in partial remission. But I'm not only a cancer patient - I also enjoy my family, walk my dogs and am learning to draw and paint. Life is good!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

One week later

I don't know when I've last left my blog stagnant for an entire week!  I haven't drawn anything to post either.

All is well and I haven't even been overly busy.  I've been reading more (good), got hooked on two British series (Doc Martin and Downton Abbey) and time got away.  I also wrote several snail letters - does anyone do that anymore?  I've re-started a walking program and have a streak of 15 days and counting, only one mile or so, but my plan is to walk 1,000 days without missing.  And I'm futzing around pretending I'm gardening...

My blog is important to me, I haven't given it up.  Let's just say I inadvertently took a week off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails