On 01.02.02, I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Too late for surgery, I had chemotherapy, which failed. In May the chemotherapy was changed and I was soon in remission which was celebrated and welcome and lasted nine years - until October 2011. There was progression in 2011 so more treatment was indicated and I am now back in partial remission. But I'm not only a cancer patient - I also enjoy my family, walk my dogs and am learning to draw and paint. Life is good!

Friday, March 04, 2011

Telly time


A cloudy day with several hours of work. But there was also time to watch a DVD of "In Treatment," a series I'm totally hooked on. I'm only as far as Series 2, Week 2, but I'll get Week 3 next week. This might qualify as an addiction, thank you NetFlix.

I also added a belated resolution to my list for 2011. I want to watch 50 documentaries. I started last night with Note by Note, an 80-minute film about the making of Steinway pianos. This is craft, the real thing. I may not be able to play the instrument, but I can certainly appreciate the detail and dedication involved in making one. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails