On 01.02.02, I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Too late for surgery, I had chemotherapy, which failed. In May the chemotherapy was changed and I was soon in remission which was celebrated and welcome and lasted nine years - until October 2011. There was progression in 2011 so more treatment was indicated and I am now back in partial remission. But I'm not only a cancer patient - I also enjoy my family, walk my dogs and am learning to draw and paint. Life is good!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

48 more rainy hours

 It's raining again, the big storm that has been predicted to last for the next couple days. Last night it poured. I love to lie in bed listening to the rain so I was in my element, but folks I met with this morning are absolutely miserable because the wet weather is seemingly unending this spring. Obviously I don't understand their concern!
I facilitated three groups today so I'm running on empty and looking forward to a quieter day tomorrow. I'll be working from home, enjoying the storm and glad to be indoors.

Hope your day goes as well as mine will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails