On 01.02.02, I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Too late for surgery, I had chemotherapy, which failed. In May the chemotherapy was changed and I was soon in remission which was celebrated and welcome and lasted nine years - until October 2011. There was progression in 2011 so more treatment was indicated and I am now back in partial remission. But I'm not only a cancer patient - I also enjoy my family, walk my dogs and am learning to draw and paint. Life is good!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Week's done

My Friday has been easy. I worked this morning and walked Demi in a Santa Rosa park this afternoon. I have about that much on my schedule for the next four days, which is mostly good. (One funeral, not so good.)

Our weather is spectacular so one of my plans is to visit a park and walk one dog each of these relatively free days. I will also draw and clean and read and write letters and write postcards and hose out the chicken coop and cook and and and and... It's gonna be a great four days!

2 comments:

  1. I would so enjoy a nice walk right about now. We have warmed up but it's still not walking weather for me, too slippery. However we have fresh snow which makes it pretty again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And fresh snow is something I miss!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails