On 01.02.02, I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Too late for surgery, I had chemotherapy, which failed. In May the chemotherapy was changed and I was soon in remission which was celebrated and welcome and lasted nine years - until October 2011. There was progression in 2011 so more treatment was indicated and I am now back in partial remission. But I'm not only a cancer patient - I also enjoy my family, walk my dogs and am learning to draw and paint. Life is good!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

We're famous!

Demi and I are famous, in a manner of speaking.  A reporter from Sonoma Patch came to the library on Monday when the kids were reading to Demi.  Here's the link: http://sonoma.patch.com/articles/sonoma-patchs-guide-to-kickstart-your-day-dec-13#c

2 comments:

  1. You do so many wonderful things for people, but this is my favorite. After I wrote that is my favorite activity that you do, I decided it is tied with your special work at Juv Hall.
    Merry Christmas Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I can't believe you can sit on the floor like that. I sure can't. It looks like you are all having a good time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails