On 01.02.02, I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Too late for surgery, I had chemotherapy, which failed. In May the chemotherapy was changed and I was soon in remission which was celebrated and welcome and lasted nine years - until October 2011. There was progression in 2011 so more treatment was indicated and I am now back in partial remission. But I'm not only a cancer patient - I also enjoy my family, walk my dogs and am learning to draw and paint. Life is good!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lovely Sunday in March

Demi and I went to General Vallejo's Petaluma Adobe in Petaluma, California this afternoon. I led one family on a tour and prepared for future tours.







I showed them some of the old tools on exhibit and walked them through the granary, tannery and other rooms.



The park staff took me out to feed the livestock on the property, something Demi seemed to enjoy as well.





Demi also liked keeping the park staff company while they worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails