On 01.02.02, I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Too late for surgery, I had chemotherapy, which failed. In May the chemotherapy was changed and I was soon in remission which was celebrated and welcome and lasted nine years - until October 2011. There was progression in 2011 so more treatment was indicated and I am now back in partial remission. But I'm not only a cancer patient - I also enjoy my family, walk my dogs and am learning to draw and paint. Life is good!

Monday, November 30, 2009

Warmest day of the month

All week I scraped the windshield, flipped the thermostat and bundled up before heading outside. So yesterday morning, rushing out the door for Sunday morning church, it never crossed my mind to check the weather.

I arrived in the pew with a long navy winter coat -- and later learned that the temperature hit 76ºF, the warmest November 29th since 1906! No wonder church seemed extra... uh, cozy!)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:14 PM

    Hi !.
    You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
    There is no initial capital needed You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

    AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
    The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

    It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
    Do you want to become really rich in short time?
    That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

    I feel good, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
    and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
    I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
    It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://ilokowubi.kogaryu.com/wyjupon.html
    and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails