On 01.02.02, I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Too late for surgery, I had chemotherapy, which failed. In May the chemotherapy was changed and I was soon in remission which was celebrated and welcome and lasted nine years - until October 2011. There was progression in 2011 so more treatment was indicated and I am now back in partial remission. But I'm not only a cancer patient - I also enjoy my family, walk my dogs and am learning to draw and paint. Life is good!

Friday, November 27, 2009

Oh, no, I just plumb forgot!

With Thanksgiving Day over and no work until Monday, I have FREE TIME! What an incredible concept.

My youngest grandson is here for a couple days. Papa is going to make a gingerbread house with him today and tomorrow we're gonna get crafty.

I promised him we could bind a simple accordion sketchbook for him to work in at his leisure. He likes to draw and I want to be first in line to encourage him.

Along the way, maybe I can ferret out what he would like to have for Christmas....

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. It sounds delightful to have nothing planned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your whimsical drawing a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovelysketch, whith an important message!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you did the girl! Nice page.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails