On 01.02.02, I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Too late for surgery, I had chemotherapy, which failed. In May the chemotherapy was changed and I was soon in remission which was celebrated and welcome and lasted nine years - until October 2011. There was progression in 2011 so more treatment was indicated and I am now back in partial remission. But I'm not only a cancer patient - I also enjoy my family, walk my dogs and am learning to draw and paint. Life is good!

Monday, November 23, 2009

A new blog award!

Elaine HERE gifted me with this award!




The rules are:
I need to pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word.

So here we go:

1. Where is your cell phone?…Desk
2. Your hair?… Shortish
3. Your mother?…Alive
4. Your father?… Alive
5. Your favorite food?… icecream (okay, I know it's 2 words)
6. Your dream last night?… Forgotten
7. Your favorite drink?…Milkshake
8. Your dream/goal?… Survival
9. What room are you in?… living
10. Your hobby?… Drawing
11. Your fear?… Mice
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?…Here
13. Where were you last night?… Here
14. Something that you aren’t?… Young
15. Muffins?…Bran
16. Wish list item?… Nook
17. Where did you grow up?… Chicago
18. Last thing you did?… Organize
19. What are you wearing?… Nightie
20. Your TV?… House
21. Your Pets?… Four
22. Friends?… Yes
23. Your life?… Great
24. Your mood?… Content
25. Missing Someone?… Yes
26. Vehicle?… Echo
27. Something you're not wearing?… Earrings
28. Your favorite store?… Art
29. Your favorite colour?… Yellow
30. When was the last time you laughed?… Morning
31. Last time you cried?…Forget
32. Your best friend?… Steve
33. One place that I go to over and over?… Library
34. Facebook?… Yes
35. Favorite place to eat?… Home

Now I get to find others to surprise with this reward. Thanks again, Elaine!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails