On 01.02.02, I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Too late for surgery, I had chemotherapy, which failed. In May the chemotherapy was changed and I was soon in remission which was celebrated and welcome and lasted nine years - until October 2011. There was progression in 2011 so more treatment was indicated and I am now back in partial remission. But I'm not only a cancer patient - I also enjoy my family, walk my dogs and am learning to draw and paint. Life is good!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Demi goes to church - again

I guess I have way too much fun in church some weeks and today was one. I only did the drawing there and added the other bits later. I showed the rector what I'd drawn and added, "I'm a little dyslexic so I draw my DOG often." (He was amused.)

It rained off and on yesterday and today - yay! - but will be dry for the rest of the week, including Thanksgiving Day. Our grands are bringing their parents and one of the kids is staying overnight (or two) and we're looking forward to that. He likes crafts so I'm hoping to have time to make another accordion sketchbook for him to claim as his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails