On 01.02.02, I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Too late for surgery, I had chemotherapy, which failed. In May the chemotherapy was changed and I was soon in remission which was celebrated and welcome and lasted nine years - until October 2011. There was progression in 2011 so more treatment was indicated and I am now back in partial remission. But I'm not only a cancer patient - I also enjoy my family, walk my dogs and am learning to draw and paint. Life is good!

Friday, September 04, 2009

Hard to wait

We're staying home all of Labor Day weekend, but Youngest Daughter and I have plans to go tent camping the next two weekends.

Both trips are so much on my mind - and hers too. "I can't wait," she says at least 20 times a day.

While I was adding a page to my art journal this morning - painting with the boys at Juvenile Hall - these upcoming ventures were on my mind too. We'll be taking one or two dogs with us. Dogs love car trips!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails