On 01.02.02, I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Too late for surgery, I had chemotherapy, which failed. In May the chemotherapy was changed and I was soon in remission which was celebrated and welcome and lasted nine years - until October 2011. There was progression in 2011 so more treatment was indicated and I am now back in partial remission. But I'm not only a cancer patient - I also enjoy my family, walk my dogs and am learning to draw and paint. Life is good!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

One frame at a time

In my mixed media class we were introduced to animated cartooning. I was certain I couldn't possibly do the project, but I finished the editing last night. The instructor is going to burn CDs for us and then I can post my production number on YouTube and my blog. It's THIRTEEN SECONDS long which consitutes a couple hundred digital photos strung together and set to motion. You just wait!

In the meantime, here is the background that I collaged together:



And here are the two jointed cardboard puppets I made (one for each direction of the action) plus one tiny rabbit. Hopefully you'll be able to follow the storyline next week.



I'm working steadily on my "creativity projects." Today I wrote two letters and knitted the fourth 5-inch square for an afghan I'm making. (There will be 99 squares altogether.) To be continued....

2 comments:

  1. Wow! love the background and your puppets are so sweet! I can hardly wait to see your finished project. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:14 PM

    Hi Stephanie -- I can't wait to get the CD and upload it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails