On 01.02.02, I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Too late for surgery, I had chemotherapy, which failed. In May the chemotherapy was changed and I was soon in remission which was celebrated and welcome and lasted nine years - until October 2011. There was progression in 2011 so more treatment was indicated and I am now back in partial remission. But I'm not only a cancer patient - I also enjoy my family, walk my dogs and am learning to draw and paint. Life is good!

Friday, April 04, 2008

The truth be told

I don't have a single visual to post today but I have EIGHT new pages in my journal! I've been participating in an online art journaling class from Cre8it! which offers 21 consecutive days of instruction in how to keep a personal visual journal. I'm all caught up, have been faithfully making each page each day, but one of the agreements of this class is that we NOT post our assignments anywhere except in the classroom's dedicated group. So.... trust me, I've been making new pages but not drawing as much, and will keep posting something visual here more days than not, just like always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails