On 01.02.02, I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Too late for surgery, I had chemotherapy, which failed. In May the chemotherapy was changed and I was soon in remission which was celebrated and welcome and lasted nine years - until October 2011. There was progression in 2011 so more treatment was indicated and I am now back in partial remission. But I'm not only a cancer patient - I also enjoy my family, walk my dogs and am learning to draw and paint. Life is good!

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Another favorite site

For those of you who enjoying writing, may I introduce you to another favorite site of mine, www.100words.com. On this site members are invited to write 100 words a day (that's EXACTLY 100 words) for an entire month, posting as you go. If you successfully write 100 words every day for one calendar month you will be listed as a "finisher" for that month. Today is December 2nd but if you get going quickly you could play catchup and still end up finishing December if you want to. You get to choose your daily topics, the only rule is to write exactly 100 words, not one word more or less. So far I have only finished one month -- March, 2007 -- but I'm trying again for December. My member name is Turtle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails