On 01.02.02, I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Too late for surgery, I had chemotherapy, which failed. In May the chemotherapy was changed and I was soon in remission which was celebrated and welcome and lasted nine years - until October 2011. There was progression in 2011 so more treatment was indicated and I am now back in partial remission. But I'm not only a cancer patient - I also enjoy my family, walk my dogs and am learning to draw and paint. Life is good!

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Everyday Matters Challenge #53 Draw a mouth

I'm still working my way through the Everyday Matters challenges and will be for some time. Today I chose #53, Draw a mouth. I used an art pen with watercolor pencils to sketch the mouth of a golden retriever. There's something so alluring about those nice white teeth, the smiling expression and nice pink tongues........

4 comments:

  1. Cool choice to draw only the mouth! Excellent drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful idea and great drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great drawing. I love how you interpreted the challenge so literally. Awesome colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:39 AM

    This is such a great sketch. Not only can you tell what it is, but it also stands alone as a purely abstract piece. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails