On 01.02.02, I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Too late for surgery, I had chemotherapy, which failed. In May the chemotherapy was changed and I was soon in remission which was celebrated and welcome and lasted nine years - until October 2011. There was progression in 2011 so more treatment was indicated and I am now back in partial remission. But I'm not only a cancer patient - I also enjoy my family, walk my dogs and am learning to draw and paint. Life is good!

Friday, May 25, 2007

Trying



I'm trying to incorporate drawing/sketching in my daily life. I would like to see major improvement by the end of the summer. This afternoon I took myself outside to our back deck and drew a grid of several objects within my view. It was tedious work but at least I got in another day of practice. (Click on the photo for more detail.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails