On 01.02.02, I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Too late for surgery, I had chemotherapy, which failed. In May the chemotherapy was changed and I was soon in remission which was celebrated and welcome and lasted nine years - until October 2011. There was progression in 2011 so more treatment was indicated and I am now back in partial remission. But I'm not only a cancer patient - I also enjoy my family, walk my dogs and am learning to draw and paint. Life is good!

Monday, June 10, 2013

More malaise

I'm a bit queasy tonight, but it's not bad and I can still function. I will be so glad to have my left arm back. It throbs & aches and generally gives me grief.

Steve, Demi and I were in church yesterday morning. I miss the community but do my best do be there often.

Today was blood testing and tomorrow is chemo...



































1 comment:

  1. Well, queasy isn't fun that's for sure. I notice in the puppy pic you still have your hair. Hopefully a bit queasy is all it gets to!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails