On 01.02.02, I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Too late for surgery, I had chemotherapy, which failed. In May the chemotherapy was changed and I was soon in remission which was celebrated and welcome and lasted nine years - until October 2011. There was progression in 2011 so more treatment was indicated and I am now back in partial remission. But I'm not only a cancer patient - I also enjoy my family, walk my dogs and am learning to draw and paint. Life is good!

Friday, November 30, 2012

Improvement

Now that the pain is under control, my plan is to heal!  I didn't understand it, but yesterday I was so tired and weak I just stayed in bed. I googled medical marijuana on my laptop.  Did you know cannabis helps prevent metastasis? Makes me wish I'd lived through the '60s a bit differently and maybe I wouldn't have this problem.

Today I completely stayed out of bed.  Tomorrow I'm going to get dressed, and maybe by Sunday I can walk outside.

The rain has been pouring for three days with at least two more to come.  We've accumulated more rain so far this year than we did by this time last year.  That's a good thing, we were fretting about drought.

2 comments:

  1. I hope that the "enhanced chocolate" is continuing to work its magic--I let out a "hooray" on my end when I read that it seemed to bring the pain under control!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca - Let's just say 2012 has not been my best! (Don't let anyone radiate your bladder!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails