On 01.02.02, I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Too late for surgery, I had chemotherapy, which failed. In May the chemotherapy was changed and I was soon in remission which was celebrated and welcome and lasted nine years - until October 2011. There was progression in 2011 so more treatment was indicated and I am now back in partial remission. But I'm not only a cancer patient - I also enjoy my family, walk my dogs and am learning to draw and paint. Life is good!

Friday, June 15, 2012

Oh, look at that!

Youngest Grandson and I went to the Friday morning farmers' market and brought home a ton of food - tamales for his lunch, sunflowers for an end table and all the greens and veggies I could find for tonight's salad.  The cherries were sweet as could be and so were the peaches, Steve's favorite.  There were a few more vendors now that the season is picking up and there were mini queues at some of the most popular stalls.  Now I know what I'll be doing every Friday morning forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails