On 01.02.02, I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Too late for surgery, I had chemotherapy, which failed. In May the chemotherapy was changed and I was soon in remission which was celebrated and welcome and lasted nine years - until October 2011. There was progression in 2011 so more treatment was indicated and I am now back in partial remission. But I'm not only a cancer patient - I also enjoy my family, walk my dogs and am learning to draw and paint. Life is good!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Setting up shop


WEST SIDE FARM
Home of Six Smart Chix
Rocket, Rebella, Rosie, Rachel, Raquel, Rafaela




I made an egg carton label this evening for the eggs we give away.  Glued to a carton it looks great - almost like this, but on a white sticker background. We're not going into business or anything -  it's just for fun.  

2 comments:

  1. The recipients of your eggs are very lucky, free range eggs as well as some art, well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jill. They did, in fact, receive the carton graciously - for both eggs and label.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails