On 01.02.02, I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Too late for surgery, I had chemotherapy, which failed. In May the chemotherapy was changed and I was soon in remission which was celebrated and welcome and lasted nine years - until October 2011. There was progression in 2011 so more treatment was indicated and I am now back in partial remission. But I'm not only a cancer patient - I also enjoy my family, walk my dogs and am learning to draw and paint. Life is good!

Monday, November 08, 2010

1,002 and counting

I didn't realize that I didn't know how to eat an apple (!) until I came across one of my favorite blogger's description of how she does it HERE. So today, now that I've learned, I made the first slice and dang! I saw that star! And made a private resolution to never just chomp into an apple again.

How could I have missed it? This is my 1002nd blog post. I ran right on past the big number, so, I'll watch for 1,500!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, what a delight to see the apple-star and sweet words on your blog.... Congratulations, too, on 1000+ posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never pay attention to what post number I am on. So you never knew there was a star in an apple? Do you know there is a man in the moon? Unless you are Japanese; they see a rabbit pounding mochi (sweet rice)! My son-in-law didn't know about the man in the moon till he met my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Rebecca!

    Timaree -- Missed the star but am an avid follower of the man in the moon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails