On 01.02.02, I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Too late for surgery, I had chemotherapy, which failed. In May the chemotherapy was changed and I was soon in remission which was celebrated and welcome and lasted nine years - until October 2011. There was progression in 2011 so more treatment was indicated and I am now back in partial remission. But I'm not only a cancer patient - I also enjoy my family, walk my dogs and am learning to draw and paint. Life is good!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

OMG, the sun's out!

After more days of rain -- and more due next week -- we're enjoying a bit of a respite. I got so excited I shampooed the living room carpet and had energy to spare.

My favorite color is yellow and this year I seem to be using it much more - planting yellow flowers, wearing more yellow, even eating yellow squash and bananas. I don't know what that means, but I've heard yellow is associated with creativity, something I aspire to.

In the meantime, I planted these marigolds outdoors and on the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails