On 01.02.02, I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Too late for surgery, I had chemotherapy, which failed. In May the chemotherapy was changed and I was soon in remission which was celebrated and welcome and lasted nine years - until October 2011. There was progression in 2011 so more treatment was indicated and I am now back in partial remission. But I'm not only a cancer patient - I also enjoy my family, walk my dogs and am learning to draw and paint. Life is good!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Obsessed

It's not that I'm obsessed with drawing my hand, but I am obsessed with practicing what we're working on in class. Last week it was all about hands and feet.

In the meantime, we survived the storm. It was wonderful! We needed that rain desperately so to get a couple inches early in the season and only because of a typhoon in Japan, it was a treat and a blessing!

Okay, so I will admit to one obsession - dog biscuits. But I learned that from Demi, Brix and Parisse.

3 comments:

  1. We do so much with our hands. Were your dogs drooling as you drew the biscuits?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice drawing of your hand....I had to keep my dog away from the computer - the biscuits looked too real! lol nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are happy, then what does it matter. Good art. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails