On 01.02.02, I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Too late for surgery, I had chemotherapy, which failed. In May the chemotherapy was changed and I was soon in remission which was celebrated and welcome and lasted nine years - until October 2011. There was progression in 2011 so more treatment was indicated and I am now back in partial remission. But I'm not only a cancer patient - I also enjoy my family, walk my dogs and am learning to draw and paint. Life is good!

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Back to work tomorrow


We had such a pleasant weekend. The sketch shows some primroses and Demi asleep.

Today I moved books. Thousands of books. I unloaded 12 shelves of books, moved everything to vacuum underneath, dusted the shelves and dusted every single book when I put them back.

I should add, all the books were doubleshelved so it was the equivalent of 24 shelves by the time I finished. Are you impressed yet? What was really great was finding all the books I had lost track of. I have so much good reading to do around here. If we ever have to batten down and stay put, Steve will cook and I will read. Such a deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails