On 01.02.02, I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Too late for surgery, I had chemotherapy, which failed. In May the chemotherapy was changed and I was soon in remission which was celebrated and welcome and lasted nine years - until October 2011. There was progression in 2011 so more treatment was indicated and I am now back in partial remission. But I'm not only a cancer patient - I also enjoy my family, walk my dogs and am learning to draw and paint. Life is good!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Letter me this

I began an alphabet project for my amusement and finished the first of six pages -- A is for Abstract, B is for Butterfly, C is for Crowd and D is (of course) for Dog. This series will be in my mixed media class book, due in December. I have 84 pages to complete and I'm working steadily.

I'm hoping to incorporate some learning in the project. I chose the Crowd image because I'm just learning how to create crowd scenes. I have the next three planned -- E is for Eye, F is for Feather and G is for Giraffe but I'm stymied on H. What could represent an H?

5 comments:

  1. H is for hippo, hotel, hot tub(well, that one may not fit), honey, holly and hula. I'm sure there are more but it's starting to hurt with all that thinking. Oh, hurt is one too!

    Your crowd is a composition of overlapping objects. See, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:00 PM

    You're right as usual. I haven't finished all 4 on the page yet, but H is for Hand -- my own, in fact!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about house, hair, holly hocks, hermit crab... I love your blog Barbara!

    I'm trying to teach myself how to draw too.

    You do FANTASTIC drawings!
    dot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:22 AM

    Ahh! That is good idea. How about happy, hat, horse, hotdog.
    Great drawings!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed your blog with the new scarf for your dog with the butterflies....what a nice treat for your dog. For your H--going with the season, haywagon, Halloween, haunted, haunted house, howl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails