On 01.02.02, I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Too late for surgery, I had chemotherapy, which failed. In May the chemotherapy was changed and I was soon in remission which was celebrated and welcome and lasted nine years - until October 2011. There was progression in 2011 so more treatment was indicated and I am now back in partial remission. But I'm not only a cancer patient - I also enjoy my family, walk my dogs and am learning to draw and paint. Life is good!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Frustration city

All day today I typed up office notes and tried to get myself organized. I also got caught up on some professional reading. Neither was exactly odious but the combination left little time for anything fun and exciting -- like learning how to sketch my dogs!

2 comments:

  1. you have to practice, This is a great start. Practice body first, head shape, legs, paws, The tail. Even do the outline in pencil first. Use a variety of pens. Xfine, Fine, and Medium. A person that does pen work told Me: They use the least expensive or a they can find-no brand loyalty.
    I think the pencil sketch will help tremondously.

    Sherrie Roberts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I love that you are starting school tomorrow and that you had another birthday.

    Take good care and enjoy your class.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails