On 01.02.02, I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Too late for surgery, I had chemotherapy, which failed. In May the chemotherapy was changed and I was soon in remission which was celebrated and welcome and lasted nine years - until October 2011. There was progression in 2011 so more treatment was indicated and I am now back in partial remission. But I'm not only a cancer patient - I also enjoy my family, walk my dogs and am learning to draw and paint. Life is good!

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Just keep on

I'm trying to learn how to draw folds. I just don't have the concept yet and need to look at the work of the masters, consult some drawing books and ask for help. But I did make an effort and copied a simply draped scarf from a magazine model. I haven't even started learning how to draw faces yet so that isn't currently important to me -- but it will be! While I was at it I journaled some memories of Halloween. (Click to enlarge.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails